Sylvania SilverStar zXe Headlight Bulbs: 10 Reasons to Buy
- Sylvania zXe are street legal in all states and are DOT-approved;
- Sylvania zXe bulbs look and perform close to the HID look due to similar color temperature;
- The zXe series bulbs are whiter, than the regular Sylvania bulbs, yet do not feature that blueish shade many other white bulbs have;
- Excellent visibility at night;
- Adequate light distribution due to cobalt coating and mirror tip;
- The zXe bulbs are backed up with 1-year warranty;
- zXe technology allows the bulbs to lasts longer & consume less power than the regular car bulbs;
- zXe bulbs are filled with both halogen and xenon;
- Installation of zXe bulbs does not require any mods and is just plug-and-play;
- zXe bulbs by Sylvania are sold in pairs and are available in all major bulb sizes.
Sylvania SilverStar zXe – Description
Quality bulbs is not only guarantee of convenient drive at night, but is also something that you need to take care of in terms of your own safety. If you have been thinking for a while about an HID upgrade but you do not feel you want to deal with the headlight assembly mods, the zXe bulbs are something you should definitely consider. SilverStar zXe bulbs are filled with the patented mixture of gases that includes both halogen and xenon.
In other words, the zXe bulbs combine the benefits of halogen and xenon bulbs without cons of each lighting technologies.
- zXe SilverStar bulbs are as easy to install as any halogen or incandescent automotive bulbs. They feature easy plug-and-play installation and do not require any wiring job.
- These bulbs feature color output of xenon bulbs and provide moderately cool bright white light without a tint of blue, that is illegal in some states.
This makes zXe bulbs legal for usage in all states and ensures adequate visibility at night.
zXe bulbs by Sylvania combine several innovative features. Except of combination of xenon and halogen, zXe bulbs feature cobalt coating of the bulb, that gives that cool shade to the light. The mirror tip ensures proper focusing and even distribution of light for further reflecting. Right combination of the innovative technologies with physics of noble gases make zXe bulbs that lasting and bright. So if you need an alternative to your stock car bulbs, look no further than zXe bulbs by Sylvania.
The Most Popular Sylvania zXe Bulbs
|BULB||ITEM MODEL NUMBER||WATTAGE||PRICE|
|Sylvania SilverStar zXe 9005||9005SZ.PB2||65 watts||CHECK PRICE|
|Sylvania SilverStar zXe 9004||9004SZ.PB2||65 watts||CHECK PRICE|
|Sylvania SilverStar zXe 9003||9003SZ.PB2||60 watts||CHECK PRICE|
|Sylvania SilverStar zXe 9006||9006SZ.PB2||55 watts||CHECK PRICE|
|Sylvania SilverStar zXe 9007||9007SZ.PB2||65 watts||CHECK PRICE|
|Sylvania SilverStar zXe H1||H1SZ.PB2||55 watts||CHECK PRICE|
|Sylvania SilverStar zXe H11||H11SZ.PB2||55 watts||CHECK PRICE|
Sylvania zXe Bulbs Reviews
Submit your review
I like zxe silverstars more, than just regular silverstar bulbs. I like the better light output they feature and ease of installation. These bulbs are the cheapest mod you can do to improve your visibility at night. I've got Yukon Denali and the Mazda 3, so I can speak about the way these bulbs work on my 2 vehicles.
These zXE bulbs are way brighter, than stock halogens. When you replace the stock halogens with these Silverstars you will see the difference. Also, they last longer (if your headlights don't fog).
Easy installation and good light output. Good investment for the money.